[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4363: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4367: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3542)
I can't submit a website in my directory

Trouvez ici tout l'aide dont vous avez besoin concernant le script d'annuaire Arfooo.
Merci de reporter les éventuels bugs trouvés.

Messagede Searchtheweb » Ven 12 Fév 2010 05:56

Hello,

The last problem i still have is that when i click on "submit" i get a blank page > you can find it here . The rest of the links work perfectly... Can anybody help me ?
Searchtheweb

Re: I can't submit a website in my directory

Messagede Searchtheweb » Ven 12 Fév 2010 12:30

What should i do ? I am losing many many visitors... They're sending me emails reporting that submit website is out...is giving them a white page and that's all, and they're right.

What should i do ?
Searchtheweb

Messagede Arf » Ven 12 Fév 2010 14:41

Hi,

Do hou have test, just upload one more time folder templates/arfooo/webmaster/ ?
Arf
Administrateur du site

Messagede Searchtheweb » Ven 12 Fév 2010 15:42

Hello Arf,

Yes i reuploaded, emptied the cache directory and compiled and still nothing. I don't know what to do.
Searchtheweb

Messagede Searchtheweb » Ven 12 Fév 2010 15:45

Sadly, in about 15 minutes i'll have to go home. I am at work now and if you could tell me how to do it in these 15 minutes it would be awesome.

Even though i have to leave in 15 minutes, you can leave me an answer and i'll see it tonight when i'm home and i'll try to fix it.

Thank you very much!

P.S. - i don't know why it doesn't work as i reuploaded the entyre arfooo 2.0 and today reuploaded the template/arfooo/webmaster and still it won't work. Do you have any idea why ? Thank you very very much for answering me !

All the best
Searchtheweb

Messagede Arf » Ven 12 Fév 2010 17:04

Hi,

Is strange things, all page work except this page.
If you have upload one more time Arfooo today after you see this bug, is strange.
Maybe can you give me FTP access for I make personnal test for resolve this problem.
Arf
Administrateur du site

Messagede Searchtheweb » Ven 12 Fév 2010 20:44

Hello Arf,

I will send you a MP with the ftp data connection. I hope you can resolve it :)

I'm out of ideas.

Thank you very much for helping me!
Searchtheweb

Retourner vers Installation, aide et report de bugs

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message